Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jardin Waterfall hike














We are having a great time here in Costa Rica. We went on a great hike to see this waterfall. The kids would love all the creatures we found on our way. We kept saying Porter and Lily would love seeing this. We miss our kiddies!!!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Way to be on top of your blogging while you are away! I'm sure your kids will love it! Looks like you're having fun. Cute pictures!

Katie said...

i miss you. i hope you're having fun in costa rica. i had fun at blake's house. we went to chuck e cheese and went swimming. i love you.
love,
Porter

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Don't you guys hate how Katie is always pretending to be Porter? She does it to me all the time.

Mema and PaPa said...

What a great way to stay in touch with your kids. You know they are wishing they were there with all of those weird creatures. Personally, I'd have a very hard time with the bathroom facilities. That has been a challenge for me here in Russia the past 3 years too. Keep up the blogging. Dad and I are loving all of the pictures and the videos. ILYT oxoxox Have fun!

crin said...

You guys are quite the worlds travelers. Hope you can make it down to the beach !!! We will be there Sunday to Sunday next week so make it happen' capn'

AMIT said...

Wow nice waterfall.I like it.

Idaho Real Estate