Thursday, October 30, 2008

Baby Scarlett

The family at Scarlett's blessing

Shelly, Ashly, Mema, Me

Lily loves holding baby Scarlett



maicy. me, jane, amy

It has been forever since I have posted. We have been busy with family coming and going. My sister Ashly just had her second child. She has a beautiful little girl (Scarlett). All my sisters were there for the birth. It was such a neat experience. We had so much fun with with all my family. We went to the beach, parks, pumpkin patch and lots of play time. I'm so glad I get to live so close to at least one of my sister. The ideal would to have them all by me. Maybe some day my dream will come true.

1 comment:

Mema and PaPa said...

Thanks for the pictures. I love my time with my kids and kiddies. It was all so much fun but went by way too fast. I miss you all so much. ILYT oxoxo