The Lark sisters gave Ashly a surprise baby shower. It was so much fun, but I missed the actual surprise by seconds. We ate at a great restaurant and had yummy Sprinkles cupcakes. We can't wait for baby Scarlett to arrive.
could you please add that the reason i look like crap is because im not wearing any makeup because i didnt have a clue that i was going to a shower in my honor!! i need you to email the pics you took because katie's camera got messed up and she lost all the pictures. thanks you coming and thank you again for my cute gifts. i LOVE them. you really are getting so crafty!
How fun. Ash said you made Scarlett an adorable blanket and two adorable onesies. You are quite the crafty lady these days You are a beautiful crafty lady too. You look great. ILYT oxoxo
7 comments:
could you please add that the reason i look like crap is because im not wearing any makeup because i didnt have a clue that i was going to a shower in my honor!! i need you to email the pics you took because katie's camera got messed up and she lost all the pictures. thanks you coming and thank you again for my cute gifts. i LOVE them. you really are getting so crafty!
I was going to add that fact this morning, but you beat me to it.
I was going to add that fact this morning, but you beat me to it.
Congrats to Ashly! I think you both look terrific!
How thanks for inviting Erin and I we would have driven down for it. LOL You look gorgeous!!!
How fun. Ash said you made Scarlett an adorable blanket and two adorable onesies. You are quite the crafty lady these days You are a beautiful crafty lady too. You look great. ILYT oxoxo
dfffffffffgvbxhjnsm
Post a Comment