
entering the kitchen

We got adventurous and purchased a foreclosed house. It was a cute ranch style house in a great tree lined street. There is a lot of work to be done, but when it is done it will be a perfect for our family. Things finally closed and we got the house a week ago. We haven't stopped since. We are putting in new flooring, ripping down wall paper, spraying kitchen cabinets, painting every paintable surface, and on and on and on. We have had a lot of helpers and it is looking great. It is amazing what paint can do. I'll post some pictures as we go. We can't wait to move in.






14 comments:
Sorry--that was me that some how deleted my comment. So here goes again--I love the pictures of the before. I know it already looks tons better with the paint and the flooring. Be sure and post more pics asap. It is going to be the cutest house ever. You are so lucky and so talented. ILYT oxoxo
i cant wait to see the after shots...or better yet, see it in person!
Thanks for the pics, Brooke! The wallpaper is (was) lovely...can't imagine why you didn't leave it up.
Wow! Congrats! I want to ask where it is but the blog is not the right place to say...so make sure you send us your new address!
looks like a cute house from the outside. i am sure the inside will look good when you are done. can't wait to see the finished product.
new homes are so much fun, but a lot of work! But, when all is said and done it means so much more and feels so much more like you're home when you put all that work into it! Can't wait to see more pictures! Have Fun!
How fun is that!! It looks so cute on the outside and the inside really isnt all that bad (some parts anyway) I really hope you are keeping the green carpet-its awesome!! I cant wait to see some updated pics. Dont leave us hangin too long.
Congratulations you guys! What a great area! Looks like fun!
welcome to the neighborhood!! I am so excited!
hey Brooke! Hope things are going well, not too crazy for you! Wondering if you could send me your new address so that I can send a Christmas card your way! Hope you and your family have a fun Christmas!
Kristin
Good pictures posted.
BPO work from home
That's great, congrats!
Knew I would eventually find you on a blog. Your Christmas card was so cute. I still remember hanging out with you in Provo and how bummed I was when you guys moved. I am so happy for your new digs. Lets get back in touch, more than Christmas cards.
Post a Comment