I finally got around to blogging and had to add some Christmas activities. We had a great holiday and loved being with family. I am so thankful to have so many family members so close. We are so excited for my sister Amy and her family to be moving here this weekend. Now I just need Erin and Dustin. Life is good.
Lily loves holding baby Scarlett

Ice skating at the Spectrum

Waiting to see Santa

Jane not sure if she likes him

Christmas
jammies
Running to see what Santa brought

Bakugan, Bakugan, Bakugan was all Porter wanted

Lily doing her American doll's hair on her cute vanity from
Mema and Papa

Lily and her American doll Juliet looking like twins

Crazy
Jane with her favorite tooth tunes toothbrush
4 comments:
i love the new house, now i just need to come and see it in person. christmas sure looks fun at the flake house
Looks like you had a great holiday! I think our boys would get along very well. Bakugan is ALL Briggs wanted as well. He even goes to a Bakugan Math Club every Thursday after school.
I'm so glad you are catching up with your posts. I never get tired of looking at pictures of your cute family. My kiddies sure looked happy and excited on Christmas. So much fun. Jane likes Santa a lot more than her Mommy did at her age. ILYT oxoxo
Kids enjoyed with Santa.
Work from home
Post a Comment