Monday, February 2, 2009

Like father like son

Matt and Porter shaved their heads together. Aren't they so cute?

PS: Porter's cows are getting out!!!!

5 comments:

Mema and PaPa said...

Those are a couple of good looking guys. Who was the barber? Your "cows are getting out" comment cracked me up. I haven't heard that for a long time. It reminded me of growing up on the farm. ILYT oxoxo

Kimmie said...

Those are some cute boys! We have to get together now that we live in SoCal!

Susie Demke said...

hi brooke! Your house looks amazing! You just gave me so many idea. Someday... Sigh.
Bet you didn't know I spied on you. I'm hoping for another G.N. I need some maternity clothes.

the kendig family said...

nice haircut portdog :) did you also give max a haircut :>-emily

AMIT said...

So both father and son is having fun.

Make website india