Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yo Gabba Gabba


Watch Lily dance on Yo Gabba Gabba tomorrow, Friday, April 3rd. She is on the new episode NEW FRIENDS with Jack Black. It is playing on Noggin at 1:30pm. Don't miss out on another great episode of Yo Gabba Gabba!!!!

9 comments:

Shelly said...

Do you remember when I did post on how much I hate that show and you left a comment that Lily was on the one with Jack Black? I have been watching this dang show looking for that one so I could see it and who knew that it hadnt even aired yet?? I finally saw the comercial for this one coming up. All my kids are excited to watch it because they think its Nacho Libre!! Did you get to meet him? We will be watching!!

Steph said...

I'm so proud! I'm sure this is the beginning of a long and successful career as a professional dancer.

Mema and PaPa said...

Oh how I wish I could see my Lovey in action. Will I get to get my own copy---pleeeeze? Erin said that Stella has been asking for weeks if today is the day that Lily dances. She'll be so happy to wake up this morning and find out today is the day. Lily is a star. ILYT oxoxo (BTW--it was great to see a post on your blog again. I miss your posts Boogins---more, more)

The Hills said...

so funny! we have totally been waiting for this episode and so i was watching it today and was like "hold up, that was lily" and i rewound and watched to confirm. it was so crazy. then i texted ash just to make sure i wasn't losing it. i didn't think to check your blog, but i just got on and saw this post. we are fans! lily looked adorable with her little outfit! i made tyson watch it tonight and he even recognized her without me telling him :)

Jod Jas Curtis said...

K- this is crazy, cuz I was watching that hilarious episode (which I never watch) & saw your little girly on there & thought what the heck- that's Brookes little girl!! How fun for her, did she get to meet Jack Black? We love him :) What a proud mommy you must be- how'd you get the hook up? That's Awesome...
Loves

Nancy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE!

Shelly said...

Thanks to this crazy episode, its all Avery will watch now. I will wake up in the middle of the night with the songs in my head. Ahhhh. Lily looks adorable and I love her little leg warmers-so cute!! By the way Happy Birthday! I sent you a text, but it came back that it was a landline. Hope you have a great day and hopefully you come in town soon so we can take you to lunch. Love ya

melinda said...

I thought that was her! While I was watching the show with the kids i was telling them.. hey that is Brook's daughter. That's cool she got to be on the show. She looked really cute.

Hess Fam said...

I saw that cute little gal and her leg warmers and I was excited to know the face. She did a great job. So fun for her!