What happened to Jane? It looks like she is a couple of months older than the last picture I saw of her. You know I'm not liking the fact that my new babies are growing up way too fast and without me being there to be a part of it. How fun to have your girls be sweet sweet sisters. This is only the beginning of what Lily will put Jane through as her "baby". How was the conference w/Lily's teacher? ILYT oxoxo
HA! Jane better watch out. That sister of hers is going to make her do all sorts of things as her "baby"! I love it! Jane looks like she is as old as Bennett. Well not quite, but almost. I cant believe how much she has changed already. Cant wait to see that little girl and squish all those chubs!
8 comments:
That is SUCH a sweet picture!!!
What happened to Jane? It looks like she is a couple of months older than the last picture I saw of her. You know I'm not liking the fact that my new babies are growing up way too fast and without me being there to be a part of it. How fun to have your girls be sweet sweet sisters. This is only the beginning of what Lily will put Jane through as her "baby". How was the conference w/Lily's teacher? ILYT oxoxo
HA! Jane better watch out. That sister of hers is going to make her do all sorts of things as her "baby"! I love it! Jane looks like she is as old as Bennett. Well not quite, but almost. I cant believe how much she has changed already. Cant wait to see that little girl and squish all those chubs!
Jane has grown so much. Very cute!
I love the smile on Jane's face, she's lovin' it! So cute.
Way funner than a fake baby. Lily is destined to be a great babysitter someday!
I love those kind of pictures. My older girls would do it with the twins in our twin baby strollers.
How cute! jane has the cutest little smile. Shes getting so big, so fast!
Post a Comment