Saturday, October 13, 2007

New pics at the Flake's house


Lily adores her baby sister

She loved feeding Jane

Ready to go to Porter's school Round Up

8 comments:

Mema and PaPa said...

I always love new pictures at the Flake house. Jane is 3 months old now! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Every time I see a picture of her she is even cuter. MeMa loves Lily's little sister too and Lily and Porter of course too. So how was Porter's School Round-Up? I'm so glad he decided that he really did want to go afterall. You Flakes are all adorable. I miss all of you so much. ILYT oxoxo

Ashly said...

LIttle Janie isn't so little anymore. I can't believe how big she is already. I love Lily's outfit in the last picture and her classic face in the picture of her feeding Jane. I miss those cute kids...and you guys too of course!

Kristi Kleisler said...

I love tHE PICS- WAY CUTE! I love that Janie is wearing her new Cheetah PJ's- I wasn't sure if they'd fit her yet! Super cute!

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Porter's hair looks so cute! I want to see some pictures of the new house.

Rachel Cunningham said...

Lily's expression when she is feeding Jane is the best thing I've ever seen! That is so cute that she loves being the little mommy helper. Your kids get cuter and cuter. Any plans to come to AZ this year???

Brooke said...

I think I'm coming at Thanksgiving.

Nancy said...

Lily is so funny. She totally cracks me up. I love the picture of her feeding Jane. I hope all is going well. Did you guys find a home and get settled in?

Brittney Smith said...

I cant wait to have baby number three, (not that I am pregnant), but it seems like the older kids love to help out!