The crazy kids
Happy Jane
The giraffe society
Lily and Stella and their matching swim suites. Jane had the same one too.
Nammie and her Tassi
Cousin bath- Annie, Jane, and Bennett
Matching girls for church. Lily and Jane received these dresses for a birthday present and by chance Stella had the same one.
Jane loved all the shells and starfish the kids found.
Rockband was a hit (Maicy on drums, Izzy & Hailey on vocals, and Bryce on guitar)
The 6 year olds. Porter loves all his cousins even though he is surrounded bygirls.

Porter catching waves while Matt and Jackson are going out to surf.

7 comments:
Looks like a fun time at the beach! I can't believe Janie is 1 already--I think she looks just like Matt. Any yo gabba gabba details yet? Let us know when it's going to be on (not like we ever miss it anyway).
Brooke, seriously you look so much like your Mom, it is unreal. I love looking at all your pics and the beach looked so fun. (How could it not be!!) You guys are all so cute and your Mom and Dad are going to be so excited for you all to be together next year. Plus, your little Janie is an ebsolute doll!!
i love that picture of the kids playing rockband. so funny that bryce has his tongue out...so typical, just like his dad and just like papa!
Thanks Brookee for all of the pictures of the beach week. The rockband was a huge hit wasn't it? You were so sweet to share that with everyone. I loved the Flake family picture. One good looking group for sure. The 6 yr.olds are so cute. It's hard to pick favorite pics because they are all great--just like each one of my kids and kiddies. I'm counting the days until you get here. I can't think about it too much or I start hyperventilating. You are so sweet to spend your time getting my list taken care of. ILYT oxoxo
Looks like you guys had so much fun. I love family trips.
What a fun time at the beach with cousins. All the kids are so cute. Love the cake pictures of Jane. Have fun in Russia!!!
Looks like alot of fun! Happy B-day Jane. She is soooo cute and I love the toothy grin! You have the cutest kids Brooke...and I guess Matt also had something to do with that!
Post a Comment