
I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to the best dad. I'm so lucky to have the greatest dad. It has been over two years since I have seen him and I get to see him in a week. I can't wait to give him a big hug and be around him for a couple of weeks. I also can't wait for some good Phil cooking. I love you DAD!!!! See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Happy bday Phil! So fun that you get to see your parents in a week. I bet your mom can't wait. I can't believe Jane is already one! She's too cute with her little teeth smile. Fun pictures from your family trip to Newport. So many little kids!
Thank you sweetheart for your thoughts. I too can't wait to see you and your kids. They have changed so much since I saw them last and of course I haven't even seen Janie girl. I love you. DAD
I found you! Have fun in Russia! ANd good luck on the plane.
Look who I found on the net. This blog think is out of control. Everybody and their uncle has one. The Collins Fam looks great. I Bumped into Amy at the water park about a month ago. Send me your email address and I will send you an invite to our blog. laters
Post a Comment