
I've been working on this quilt for Lily since the beginning of the summer and it is finally finished. With the help of my friend Kristina I now can say I am crafty. I'm in love with the fabrics and colors. After hours of hand quilting I am glad it is finished, but ready for another project. What next Kristina?
7 comments:
Hey cute little crafty daughter of mine. Lily's quilt is way cool. I love the colors, the pattern, the little circles appliqued on top, the hand stitching and the very fancy triangles around the edge. Kristina is so good. Is there anything she can't do? You are lucky you are related to her. Keep me posted on the next project. ILYT oxoxo
Well done, Brookie! I'm impressed!
looks good. there is no way i could do that. so can you make one for me too.
cute!!! Can't wait to see it in person. way to be crafty!
Brooke that is so cute! I love the colors! Super crafty! Hope you are all doing great!
Very cute. I am so impressed with your craftiness!
I tagged you for "The Five". Sorry.
Post a Comment