Monday, February 2, 2009

My sister tagged me

I was tagged by my sister Erin. It was pretty easy so I did it.

Here are the rules:
1. go to your my document/my pictures
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag six people



Here is a picture of Porter. He was about 10 months. It was Christmas time and we spent it with my family in a great cabin in Colorado. We made ginger bread houses and Porter enjoyed digging into his. He was awful on this trip. He never slept and cried all night. He was so chubby. On this same trip Matt took Porter while we went to the movies and Porter ate two cheese burgers from McDonald's. Gross!

I tag Kristyn Berrett, Kristina Kendig, Katie Rainer, Ruth Shultz, Rachel Cunningham, Nancy King. Good Luck!!!

6 comments:

Lindsay Cahoon said...

This chubby baby is the way Porter should still be...not a tall, skinny kid with a shaved head! But he does look pretty cute either way.

Ashly said...

this brings back so many memories of being roomies and spending my days with you and porter. those were some great times huh? i miss that yellow house and i miss living with my sissy and her cute family, and i miss that chubby little boy!

Mema and PaPa said...

Look how cute he is! I love his spiked up hair do. Where did all that chub go? He was such an adorable baby back then and an almost 7 year old today. That was such a fun Christmas. Seeing this brought back a flood of memories. Like June roses in December. Since it is a minus 6 degrees here in Moscow I could use some June roses. ILYT oxoxoxo

Ned and Erin + kids said...

I started laughing when i saw this picture. its hard to believe that such a skinny baby could of been so chubby. I loved that cabin too. not so fond of the drive way though.

AMIT said...

Wow nice pic and post too.

Work from home

AMIT said...

What a cute little picture of this kid.Loved it.

Make website india