Sunday, April 22, 2007

The boys fishing trip in Mexico




The boys had a great weekend fishing off of Ensenada. In Porter's words, "It was probably the most fun I've had in my life. Hawaii is my most favorite beach, but Me-Hee-Co is my most favorite fishing beach."
Porter was finally old enough to go out on the boat with his dad, uncle, grandpa, and other friends. He caught a lot of fish all by himself. He would even cast and hook the fish himself. The boys came home with a lot of fish. Mexico was a success!!!!

6 comments:

Mema and PaPa said...

It looks like a glorious time was had by those Flake boys. Porter's so cute with his excitement for fishing. Takes after his Dad for sure in that dept. That picture of Matt and the fish mouth is pretty scary--but so cute.
ILYT
oxoxox
MOM

Trevor and Kimmie said...

So cute. How fun for them! We are all about the blogging business since we are so borred waiting for this baby....

Ashly said...

Porter is hilarious! I love all the things he says! Man I wish I got to see those cute Flakey kids at Izzys baptism. I guess the next time will be when we come to California for Taylors Open House on June 9th...then only a few weeks after that we will be there for the summer and I will just get to hang out! Cant wait for that. We can hang out at the Ladera pools and get a nice tan before baby Jane gets here.

Rachel Cunningham said...

He looks like a little Jono in that top picture. So fun going fishing with the guys. The tramp video is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I still can't get over how big Porter is. I was thinking he was like 3 until I saw pics of him. So cute!!

Brittney Smith said...

Hey Brooke! I was scrolling through your blog, and I love the baby bedding. I had to comment on this picture though, Go Matt! Nice fish!