What the heck-your kids are hilarious. You need to be sending these in to funniest home videos. Stuff like this is priceless when the get older. Hope all is good with the pregnancy. Take care
Brooke, this is so fun! I can't believe how big the kids are getting - Lily looks so cute! I didn't think it had been that long since I've seen them, but they both look about 3 inches taller. Hope you guys are gearing up for a Memorial Day extravaganza...it's going to be the bomb!
I'm glad that Porter is learning the consequences of messing around with the laws of gravity. Any time you wind up upside down you're in trouble, I say. Nice video.
7 comments:
Pretty soon Porter will be learning to wheel his wheelchair.
What the heck-your kids are hilarious. You need to be sending these in to funniest home videos. Stuff like this is priceless when the get older. Hope all is good with the pregnancy. Take care
I wish I knew how to do a front-head-spring that good.
That totally made me laught out loud! I needed a good laugh.
Brooke, this is so fun! I can't believe how big the kids are getting - Lily looks so cute! I didn't think it had been that long since I've seen them, but they both look about 3 inches taller. Hope you guys are gearing up for a Memorial Day extravaganza...it's going to be the bomb!
poor rico hope he didn't do any real harm.
I'm glad that Porter is learning the consequences of messing around with the laws of gravity. Any time you wind up upside down you're in trouble, I say. Nice video.
Post a Comment