
We went to Huntington Beach on Saturday to eat and Ruby's at the end of the
pier. We had a great time, but it was windy and cold. The kids were happy because they got their vanilla milkshakes with extra cherries on the side. It was fun to be back in our old stomping grounds. Walking around brought so many memories back of living there. To bad we couldn't afford a house there.

7 comments:
Oh my gosh I can taste the shake's from Ruby's right now. I'm so jealous. The food in Ithaca is so lame and they have no idea how to make a shake! Can you tell I'm pregnant I'm obessing over food. yeah my mom is on her way here but stuck in NY city with the weather stuff. Hope she makes it. I better have my baby this week or I'm pretty sure I'll die!
So fun to go to Ruby's on the pier! I can't believe how big Porter is. How old is he? They are both so cute! I love the name Jane. You look good pregnant! I am so glad you started a blog so I can see pics of your cute family. Ashly's blog motivated me to make one and your's motivated Rach! Have fun in Cali!
I love that little face (Lily's...and Porters too). Of course she is probably chewing the heck out of her straw! It looks like you guys had a fun time. Bennett misses his cousins already!
Hi Brooke, it's Bonnie Harkey. Megan showed me lots of blogs and yours is one. Your family is darling and you look so cute pregnant. I miss your mom - as I'm sure you do - more!!
Is Lily a straw chewer? So am I! I can't wait to hit Ruby's this summer. We missed the beach last year and I was so sad. We can't wait to go back. Such cute kids you have!
Hey Brooke! It's been soo long since I have seen you. Your kids are adorable! I hope all is well with you and Matt. Tell him I said hi!
Wow. Your little girl is gorgeous! What a cutie. You collins gals sure do have cute kids :)
Post a Comment