Wednesday, April 18, 2007

For a good laugh



Porter was watching our old video clips and he came across this one. I couldn't stop laughing. Lily was about 15 months old. No one was hurt during the filming of this.

5 comments:

Ashly said...

umm...I have watched this 4 times and almost peed my pants laughing!

Becky said...

Hi Brooke! Oh man alive that was to funny! So sad that she fell, hopefully she didnt get hurt, but couldnt help but laugh! Great blog!

Shelly said...

That was so funny. Ive got a few little clips of you that I could post for a few laughs!! Like mother like daughter.

Rachel Cunningham said...

Walker loves this. He wants to watch it over and over. Maybe you could send it in and win some money!

Mema and PaPa said...

It was fun to visit with you Angel Girl. I'm so glad you told me about the video. Dad and I keep watching it and we get a good laugh every time. That Lovey Lily girl is such a hoot. I loved the pictures of her and Bennett on Ash's blog. You will have such a great little helper when Jane gets here. Miss all of my Flakes so much and love you tons. Hugs & Kisses
MOM