Monday, June 18, 2007

8 months and ready to be done

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot mama! You look great Brooke!

Chris and Anney Malone said...

You look really good, but I am feeling your pain!, although its been 2 months and ! think I am starting to forget just how miserable I was. We will be in Newport the week of the 4th, that would be fun to get together.

Mema and PaPa said...

Brookee girl--I like your new hair-do. It looks a little bit lighter. I wish I ever looked that good when I was 8 months pregnant. You are such a cute prego daughter. We're going to get that little Jane here before you know it! Can't wait. I can't think about missing out on the birth--too sad for me. ILYT oxox

Rachel Cunningham said...

You look great Brooke! And you're flowers are so pretty!

Abby Runyan said...

I'm feelin for you Brooke. But you still look great. The last month is brutel.

The Dunford Family said...

you look amazing! I can't believe your 8months along?

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke! It's Jess (Jayne) you look great - I didn't know you were expecting! Your kids are as ADORABLE as ever! We need to catch up!

Shelly said...

You seriously are the cutest thing. I ran into your Dustin and Nat at an ice cream shop-they look the same and their kids are so cute. I cant wait to see Jane. Good luck with the last few weeks. PS: Ive gotten tons of compliments on your blanket and Avery loves it!!!