Hi Brooke, it's Bonnie Harkey. I have to admit I blog-stalk sometimes. Megan always tells me to look at your cute kids. Anyway - that Porter has the most adorable face ever! What cute dimples he has - just like his mom. Glad to know your little family is doing good. When is your baby due?
Why no muffins with MeMa? That sounds like fun to me. I love how they aren't embarrassed to hug each other for pictures. They are so adorable. When, oh when will I get to hug and kiss on them again? I enjoyed our talk this morning. Hope all goes well. Miss you all and ILYT. oxoxoxo
8 comments:
Hi Brooke, it's Bonnie Harkey. I have to admit I blog-stalk sometimes. Megan always tells me to look at your cute kids. Anyway - that Porter has the most adorable face ever! What cute dimples he has - just like his mom. Glad to know your little family is doing good. When is your baby due?
Why no muffins with MeMa? That sounds like fun to me. I love how they aren't embarrassed to hug each other for pictures. They are so adorable. When, oh when will I get to hug and kiss on them again? I enjoyed our talk this morning. Hope all goes well.
Miss you all and ILYT. oxoxoxo
They both look so cute and so old! Will Lily go to preschool next year? I can't believe it!
the end of the school year is so much fun! Porter and Lily are too cute! Hope you're feeling well.
What is muffins with mom? I love those cute little faces! I can't wait to see them in a week!I also love it when you post new pics!
did you curl Lily's hair or does it curl now that it is shorter? Either way it looks sooo cute!
They seriously are the cutest little kids. I think Lily should be mine with her blonde hair. I hope Audra turns blonde!
Looks like a fun preschool! Walker is starting next year and he is so excited. He's been asking for a year if he can go to school. Any baby news???
Post a Comment