Sunday, June 24, 2007

Lily's turning 3




We had a great day at the beach with the Larks and Collins. It was another overcast day, but I didn't mind because it has been so hot in Corona. We still managed to get some sun too. LIly loved celebrating her birthday at the beach. What could be better?

3 comments:

Kristi Kleisler said...

Oh how fun!! I seriously can't wait to go hang out on the beach with all you guys in July!!! It's a bummer you might not be there, but I know you are ready for that baby to come!

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Yay! Happy birthday, Lily! Three years old...I can't believe it.

Mema and PaPa said...

Another successful Lily Beach Birthday Party. I'm glad Jono's and Ashly's families got to be there to celebrate the birth of our Lovey Lily. Of course I'm jealous. I want to party too. Everyone looks so good. oxoxox
ILYT