Sunday, June 10, 2007

Matt's garden


My kids love to eat anything they can pick. Here are some of the things Porter picked today. Matt even made fresh salsa for us, unfortunatley its Sunday and we don't have any chips to eat it with.

5 comments:

The Dunford Family said...

Homemade Salsa is the best. Props to Matt. I love it when Jens cooks anything....It's one of my favorite things I didn't list.

Rachel Cunningham said...

Love the garden! I'm like the eternal procrastinator when it comes to planting a garden. And it's a shame since I LOVE tomatoes and zuchinni and squash! Tell Matt I am totally impressed.

Mema and PaPa said...

What a wonderful harvest! Your kids are such wonderful little vegetable eaters. Porter has come a long ways--remember when he was getting in trouble 3 years ago for picking the blossoms and baby veggies, etc.? I was there for Lily's birth when that was going on. He was so cute and innocent about it. I sure do miss you all and would love to taste the fruits of Matt's labors too. ILYT oxoxo

Liz said...

I am so impressed! I wish I would have checked your blog yesterday (sunday) I have an extra bag of chips and I would have been delighted to trade a bag for some homemade salsa. Next time you are in need just call me!! I wish I had a garden!

Trevor and Kimmie said...

BEATIFUL! Good old Matty! No gardening for us this year. I am just trying to keep the kids alive (not to mention that the neighbor's yard that I used last year for my garden is now landscaped!). Good going!