Sunday, September 30, 2007

Jane's blessing day


uncle Jono

uncle Ethan

grandma

always sucking her thumb
Jane looked so cute in her blessing dress. She was so good for her blessing. She was even smiling. Matt gave her a very nice blessing and we had a great time with family. We had a lunch after the blessing. It was so fun to hang out, eat good food, and relax. We had a great day. We love our Janie. We are blessed to have such a sweet girl in our family. Life is good!

14 comments:

Mema and PaPa said...

Hey Brookee Girl---thanks for the "blessing day" post. Bubbles looks like a little doll. So cute. She is so blessed to be surrounded by so many people that love her so much. I loved how Porter had his arm around Lily and Lily loving being the big sister. Such a cute picture. You are such a great Mommy and so beautiful. Great pictures of everyone. In my opinion it would have been an absolutely perfect blessing day if MeMa and PaPa could have been there too. I have a hard time missing out as you well know. I'm glad it was a wonderful day for all of you. ILYT oxoxox

Brooke said...

Mom, you were so missed. When I was looking at the pictures I wished I had one of you holding sweet Jane. We love and miss you.

Ashly said...

She is the cutest thing ever! She looks absolutely darling in her dress. I love it! I wish we could have been there. We love that little Janie girl and miss you and your family.

Shelly said...

I know I say this everytime, but she really is the sweetest thing. Does she have blue eyes? That dress is adorable. You look amazing-love the hair. Congrats on the big day. Hope everthing is going good with the new house and matts job. Are you planning a visit to Utah anytime soon??

Abby Runyan said...

Ok, LOVED LOVED LOVED janes blessing dress. So cute and she is a doll. I love her little rolls on her arms. So you live in Brea now. I remember going to the Brea mall when I was serving in Yorba Linda. I loved that mall. I thought Brea was a nice area. I'm still so jealous you live in CA. Miss ya

Nat said...

I want to squeeze Jane, she is so cute and Brooke, you look so pretty, love your hair! So good to see a pic of Jono, he such a funny guy!

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Brooke those are such cute pictures! I love all of them...you look like a super model! Anyway, I'm sorry we missed it--looks like a fun day!

Rachel Cunningham said...

Beautiful baby, gorgeous blessing dress, hot mama...such a fun day! Brett's sister's baby boy got blessed Sunday, also. Did you make the dress? I love it. I saw Jack at Ned's and heard they are all going to Moscow!! What a fun adventure. Are you guys taking a trip there?

Rachel Cunningham said...

Ok...I realized that you have a brother-in-law named Ned so that might have sounded wierd. I saw him at Ned's Krazy Sub.

Brooke said...

No I didn't make the dress. I bought it a while back at the Gap. I loved it, and it was on sale. Can't pass up a good deal. We are trying to find a time that Matt can take off so we can see my parents. If Matt can't take off I might be recruting someone to go with me. I can't miss out seeing them another year.

The Dunford Family said...

We're leaving Monday the 8th for Cali. We'll be park hopping Tues, Wed, & Thurs then heading home sometime on Friday! So, I'm thinking either Monday or Friday! I'd love to see you! Can you write me and send me your # so I can call you when we get in?

Nancy said...

I love thumb suckers. My Emma was one and it was so cute. But it was very hard to break the habit. She looks so peaceful in all white. Is that you with long hair? It has gotten so long.

Kristi Kleisler said...

Hey Brooke!! I am so excited to see you guys this week!! I can't believe how big Jane is getting and you look so good in the pic too!! Hey so if Matt can't get work off to go to Russia, you know I would drop everything and help you take the kids there. I hope you know that I would do anything for you guys!! I am true Collins Family Friend for life!!! lol

The Collins said...

I love these pics, your kids are too cute! You are too nice to offer to take carter for the weekend, but my mom and dad are coming in town thursday night to take care of carter. My mom will be here for a week to help out, and my dad leaves the next day after I have the baby. But you are more than welcome to come and see the baby when ever. Thank you so much for the offer though, I would have taken you up on it if my parents werent here. We will talk soon!!