Monday, December 3, 2007

Foot fettish



Janie has really been liking her feet lately. If she can't find a toy to chew on there is always her feet. Wow it would be nice to be that flexible.

6 comments:

Kristi Kleisler said...

Oh my so cute!!!

Rebecca said...

So cute! I think super flexibility is a girl trait in my family. Ava was REALLY flexible but Ethan and Andrew resist a bit more when it comes to folding flat in half and eating their feet!

Mema and PaPa said...

That's what I call talent and completely and absolutely adorable. I need to see that baby girl before she is all grown up. ILYT oxoxo

Abby Runyan said...

So funny! She is darling. Hey will you e-mail me your new address I don't have the new one. My e-mail is nauvoochick@hotmail.com thanks

The Hills said...

Janie is hilarious and the cutest thing ever. Aren't they so flexible. Taye Lynn must lack the flexibility cause she just settles for her hands :) I can't believe how big Porter and Lily are getting. They grow so fast. Too bad we didn't get the chance to see you on your Thanksgiving trip. Maybe we'll have to take a weekend to go to California!

Anonymous said...

I love when babies discover their feet! SO cute! The pics with Santa are great, especially the one of Santa peeking over the top of the chair! Fun times!