It has been such a busy time so I haven't posted forever, but here are a few things that went on during this Christmas time. We had a lot of fun and loved spending time together. I have loved getting all the Christmas cards. I have a shrine on my wall. I hope all is well.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











7 comments:
So excited to see new pictures!!! You cut your hair...I love it! Your kids are so dang cute and photogenic. That one of Lily in the Santa hat is my favorite. Looks like some fun activities going on at the Flake house!
Hooray for my Brookee girl. I loved seeing the new blog. Looks like you have some great traditions going at the Flake house. My kiddies are the cutest. Porter is looking so grown up. Boohoo. He is such a smarty. Yippee. Lily is always doing the best poses. So cute. And Jane is cute and adorable happy girl. Oh---how I miss you all. ILYT oxoxo
that last picture is SO lily. she is a nut! i miss those kiddies already. thanks for letting us stay with you, bennett and i had so much fun! also, thanks again for watching bennett so that andrew and i could go out for our anniversary. we had so much fun! you are the best!
Love the new pics!! And your hair is way cute Brooke! Hope you had a fabulous Christmas.
Your kids are so cute. We loved your Christmas card. We miss you guys! You need to come visit us out here or we will come see you guys!! I know you are not that far. You need to post a pic of your hair. It looks shorter in one of the pics with Porter, but I can't tell for sure. Your hair always looks so cute. Your are fun and creative with it. Mine will always be plain and boring. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!
Such cute hair! Do you miss it long yet? I do occassionally but I think I will always be growing and cutting it. Cute pictures and kids! We miss you guys.
Ok so Lily is one of my favorites. She cracks me up all her poses. It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Hope you all have a wonderful New Year.
Post a Comment