
The attempt to a family picture. Of course my kids wouldn't
cooperate.

Now they will smile!

Shelly (mom) and baby Sawyer

Porter enjoyed being the boss as the oldest kid there.

baby Sawyer.
My brother
Jono blessed his baby yesterday. We made it just in time and enjoyed our visit with them after. I'm lucky to live close enough to see him and his cute family often.
5 comments:
Porter looks way too old! Especially in that tiny little car.
So cute! Im sad we missed it and Im even more sad that I still haven't seen that cute little Sawyer!
Thanks for the pictures of the blessing day. Your kids crack me up---so photogenic that day. They are still cute. Your hair is so long--you are so beautiful. Jono and Shelly do have a cute family. I'm glad you live close to each other. ILYT oxoxo
I LOVE your hair in the family picture-so super long. Its been a while since youve had that long of hair. Cute baby sawyer- congrats Jono!!
As I said before, you guys all have the cutest families. I can't believe Jono has 2 boys already. I still picture you guys all playing together and my girls freaking out everytime your dog got near them!
Post a Comment