Saturday, December 1, 2007

Santa Claus is coming to town!


Janie is ready to see Santa


Lily was too spooked to sit with Santa. She takes after her Mom.


Porter asking for StarWars the Complete Saga game

Lily finally likes Santa and asks for Webkins.

the final product

We went and saw Santa yesterday. I like to beat the crowds, so I always go early to get my yearly picture of Santa with the kids. At first Lily was frightened by Santa and would not go near him. I got in the picture with her and Santa at the top. Then she realized he was passing out candy and decided she liked him. I was able to get just the kids with him. I was happy about that.

6 comments:

the kendig family said...

Lily is no dummy.

Ashly said...

That little Lily girl is a nut! Too funny! I love the final product. All of your kids look so cute!

Rachel Cunningham said...

Always an adventure going to see Santa. You never know if the kids will like him or not. I don't think Wyatt is going to be too excited about it this year. He is afraid of everyone. Your kids look so cute!

Mema and PaPa said...

Way to keep that picture with Santa tradition going. Before you know it they will all be teenagers fighting you every step of the way to visit Santa. I treasure those pictures. Funny that Lily was afraid of Santa. I wouldn't expect that from her---now Porter??? That's a different story. I love Jane's sweater. What a cute bunch of kiddies! ILYT oxoxoxo

Shelly said...

I totally remember your family having a picture with Santa every year-even when you were in High school. Its neat that you are carrying on the tradition. The final product turned out so cute. My little Caleb wont even step foot near Santa-we may have to photo shop him in there somewhere!!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to get over being technically challenged, so I will try to leave a message on your blog. I love seeing your darling kids and hearing about your family. I think blogs are great to keep up with everyones families! We still love the Collins family and can't forget all the good times growing up!! I sure miss your Mom and shopping. We'll get to do that again one day!!