Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy 100th post and Happy birthday Nancy


Nancy & Me
I just wanted to wish my long time friend, Nancy, happy birthday. We are a day apart and I have always teased her because I was older. Now I wish I was the younger one. I was looking through my pictures and so many fun memories came to me of growing up with Nancy. She was always so funny and so much fun. Nancy was a good girl and never did anything wrong. She loved driving the Mustang and loved going fast. Nancy and I were partners in crime in our driver Ed class. I laugh anytime I think of that class( Ikarumba). I love my friend Nancy and I'm so glad I got to grow up being her friend. She's the best!!!!!!

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Brooke, happy birthday to you - and Nancy! You guys were such cute girls and now such cute mommies. Wasn't our neighborhood the BEST to grow up in? I peek at your blog often to see your darling family. Maybe I will get to see you sometime when you visit AZ.

Ashly said...

i love those pics! such cute little girls!

The Dunford Family said...

Hope you had a great birthday! Well, I always gave Shelly a hard time and now I wish the tables were turned as well.....even if it is only by one week! The pictures are awesome. You both are so wonderful! I hope you enjoy your day!

Nancy said...

You totally win on the best picture. The one of you and me at the dance recital is the best. I think it is so funny to see my chunky little legs next to your's. Thank you for that very nice post. Your the best.

Mema and PaPa said...

How time flies--it seems like yesterday that you two cute girls were neighbors and hanging out with each other on a daily basis. I love that you are still friends as mommys now. Happy Birthday Nancy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brooke! Can you believe how time has flown since we all lived in the "hood" and you girls had so much fun together. I have always been so thankful for the great friends my kids had. We were so lucky to have such a great place to grow and raise our families in. By the way, your kids are so-o-o-o cute!! And you and your Mom look so much alike! You are both lucky duckies!!

Rachel Cunningham said...

Love the pics. So many fun memories from back in the day. Hope you had a fabulous birthday!!!

Abby Runyan said...

Happy B-day Nancay and Happy b-day Brooke!!! I hope you have a great day, you get prettier and prettier every year!