





For an early birthday present Matt took me to Santa Barbara for the weekend. The kids stayed home with grandma and grandpa. It was so much fun to spend some alone time with Matt. We loved Santa Babara and enjoyed hiking, kayaking, eating, and being with each other. I could definitely make this a tradition.
9 comments:
Ahhh! What little love birds you two are!
I am glad you had fun.
Brooke, I have only been to Santa Barbara once, but loved it! I know your mom did too when they lived there. So much fun with your hubby and such cute pictures. You are always such a cutie!
What a fun trip! Love the green coat. Did you have to pump the whole time? Getaways are the best.
Looks like fun, but what are those sunglasses?
Too bad they didn't have an adult-sized life jacket for Matt. Looks like a fun trip!
That Mattycakes is quite romantic these days. What a great place to spend the weekend. We loved living there way back when. Looks like you did some fun things. Chuch and Dori are so good to you. I'm sure those kiddies had a great weekend too. I miss you all and ILYT oxoxo
Oops I meant Chuck. Sorry about that!
What a fun birthday. I wish we could go to lunch. I love your new hair do-sassy. I hope you have a great tax day, ooops I mean Birthday.
Post a Comment