Friday, April 11, 2008

This weeks activities


Janie was having so much fun playing in the warm sun.


Lily was pouting because I was taking a picture of Jane and not of her and Spot.

Lily and Spot are happy now!!!!





Porter went to the zoo for school. He had such a fun time.

7 comments:

Katie said...

we miss you guys too. Porter looks so handsome and old! I can't believe it! fun that he got to go to the zoo! It made me kind of sad because we were going to be living right next to the LA zoo and we could have been there with you guys! Boo Hoo!

I'm glad you got some good pictures of spot too.

Do you have any birthday plans?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Nancy said...

You guys always get to do the funnest things. You go to fun and amazing places that my kids would love. Your little Lily is so funny.

The Dunford Family said...

how cute are those kids!!! you've got to be one proud mama!

Chris and Anney Malone said...

I agree this post is likeable- What kinda remark is that?? But you guys are interesting!! Cute, Cute & HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Love ya!

the kendig family said...

Happy Birthday Brooke! Hope you have a great day.

What is it with Porter's school? If they don't have a day off they get to go to the zoo? No fair.

Nancy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE. I hope you have a great day. Check out my blog-I did a Birthday shout out to you with this really funny picture of us from high school.