I hope everyone had a great Earth Day. For all you fellow Trojans, does anyone remember MRs. Barger and how she loved Earth Day. Annie and I even walked home from church on Earth day. Good times.
I for one remember those TJH days and you girls walking home from church. That was when the church was way over on Pueblo too--a long walk. I think that is when Lyle came up with your earth day nickname. Leave it to Lylo. Personally, I think Brooke is a much prettier name. Happy Earth Day to you! Love those little girlio's faces. Adorable. ILYT oxoxo
I was just remembering myself that lovely earth day and recreated it by walking Katie to school. And of course I remember Ms. Badger, quch, quch. (That was her allergy scratches she'd do.) Happy earth Day back my fellow environmentalist! Your girls are too cute!!!
When I saw the title of your post was Earth day, I thought about your walking home from church! Ha Ha! Crazy girl. Bennett and I went to the New York aquarium in honor of Earth Day yesterday. I was surprised that he was actually really into seeing the fish etc. He loved it!
So that is the first thing I thought of when I saw your post...walking home from church. I was laughing when I read about Mrs. Barger. I didn't have her but I remember her being kind of crazy.
I totally remember Mrs. Barger- She was CLaSsiC Earth day chick- & way CrAZy-- Good Times At Taylor :) Your girls are darling- it makes me want one BAD! I just want to squeeze that little Jane's muscley legs- too cute! Now I guess I need to go plant a tree or something... Loves Jodi
Hilarious I totally remember that day I am sure I made fun of you. I was totally laughing when i saw happy earth day thinking about that. My girls were asking what earth day was I said call Brooke.
8 comments:
I for one remember those TJH days and you girls walking home from church. That was when the church was way over on Pueblo too--a long walk. I think that is when Lyle came up with your earth day nickname. Leave it to Lylo. Personally, I think Brooke is a much prettier name. Happy Earth Day to you! Love those little girlio's faces. Adorable. ILYT oxoxo
Those pig tails on Janie are too cute! I can't believe how old she looks--I hope we can see you guys soon!
I was just remembering myself that lovely earth day and recreated it by walking Katie to school. And of course I remember Ms. Badger, quch, quch. (That was her allergy scratches she'd do.) Happy earth Day back my fellow environmentalist! Your girls are too cute!!!
When I saw the title of your post was Earth day, I thought about your walking home from church! Ha Ha! Crazy girl. Bennett and I went to the New York aquarium in honor of Earth Day yesterday. I was surprised that he was actually really into seeing the fish etc. He loved it!
So that is the first thing I thought of when I saw your post...walking home from church. I was laughing when I read about Mrs. Barger. I didn't have her but I remember her being kind of crazy.
I totally remember Mrs. Barger- She was CLaSsiC Earth day chick- & way CrAZy-- Good Times At Taylor :)
Your girls are darling- it makes me want one BAD! I just want to squeeze that little Jane's muscley legs- too cute!
Now I guess I need to go plant a tree or something...
Loves
Jodi
Hilarious I totally remember that day I am sure I made fun of you. I was totally laughing when i saw happy earth day thinking about that. My girls were asking what earth day was I said call Brooke.
We had so much fun with you guys! We miss you already!
Post a Comment