




10 things I love about my Mom
1. Loves our family and would do anything for us.
2. She can always cheer you up and make things better.
3. She always made each of us feel like her favorite
4. Made holidays and birthdays so special
5. She would rather be with her kids and kiddies more than anyone else.
6. Has always exercised and been in great shape.
7. Prays for me and my family every day
8. Great decorator. Our house always looked great and felt so comfy.
9. Loves being Mema
10. The cutest mom ever. I always borrowed her clothes.
Happy Mother's day mom. I love you to pieces and I wish I could be there to make you feel so special. Have a great day!!!!!
1. Loves our family and would do anything for us.
2. She can always cheer you up and make things better.
3. She always made each of us feel like her favorite
4. Made holidays and birthdays so special
5. She would rather be with her kids and kiddies more than anyone else.
6. Has always exercised and been in great shape.
7. Prays for me and my family every day
8. Great decorator. Our house always looked great and felt so comfy.
9. Loves being Mema
10. The cutest mom ever. I always borrowed her clothes.
Happy Mother's day mom. I love you to pieces and I wish I could be there to make you feel so special. Have a great day!!!!!
4 comments:
I'm glad I got off the phone with you and then had one last look at my computer. Having you for my daughter is one of the huge reasons I love being a Mom. What a tender and emotional for me post. Thanks for the sweet list and for your kind love. I'm going to bed now and I'm going to have the sweetest of dreams. ILYT oxoxo
How about 2 cute and wonderful Moms! Loved the pics Brooke. You are all such a blessing to your Mom and I'm sure it is so hard for her to be away, but she is doing an awesome job serving the Lord in Russia. Happy Mother's Day to you and your sweet Mom!!
I cannot believe how much you and your mom look alike! Wow! Hope you had a great mothers day
WOW I never realized how much your mom looks like ERin. What a nice post for your mom. She's the best ever.
Post a Comment