Saturday, May 31, 2008

Adventure Weekend





On Memorial Day morning Matt and his brother Ethan took Porter and Lily to Laguna Beach to fish. The kids had a great time exploring the caves and catching crabs.



After church on Sunday Matt took all three kids to Trabuco canyon to explore while I got to take a nap and go to an interview. Everyone had a fantastic time throwing rocks in the river and swinging on trees with the Indie whip. They all fell asleep on the way home. I loved having a little break and some peace and quiet. Matt sure is a good daddy.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe that is Trabuco canyon...it looks so exotic! I love little miss sassy pants and her poses!

Ashly said...

those two are the cutest. i love that they are best friends. i hope bennett is as good to his little sissy as porter is to lily. love that lils is posing in every picture too

Shelly said...

There is nothing better than a quiet house and a nap. What a nice husband to do that. Your kids are getting so big!!!

Ned and Erin + kids said...

that looks like sooo much fun porter!
i heard you wanted a webkinz !so
do i !!!

from :
Izzy !!