Our cute little Janie is getting big too fast. It is fun to see her learn new things and form her little personality. I'm a little worried because she is very active. We sure love her.
I can't wait to play peek-a-boo with my Bubbles. Get those passports sent asap. I love her little leopard print cardigan. I need one like that. She really is so adorable and I can't wait to hug and kiss on her in AUG. WOOHOO! ILYT oxoxo
4 comments:
I can't wait to play peek-a-boo with my Bubbles. Get those passports sent asap. I love her little leopard print cardigan. I need one like that. She really is so adorable and I can't wait to hug and kiss on her in AUG. WOOHOO! ILYT oxoxo
ha ha. she looks so cute! i love her little cheetah caridgan. what a stylish little girl!
She has the cutest face. Love all the new pics! I'm still planning on a girls' trip this year...I'll call you and we'll get it going.
These babies really do grow up too fast! Jane is so darn cute and I love her little jean shorts and cardigan. Stylin!
Post a Comment