Sunday, May 25, 2008

Train Field trip





Porter's class got to ride the train and visit a petting zoo for their field trip. Most of the parents went along so I was able to go and of course Lily. She thinks she is in Porter's class. My kids were in heaven. Feeding and holding the rabbits and Guinea pigs. They both skipped lunch so they could be with the animals and unfortunately when it was time to go I had a couple of sad kids. Now Lily really wants a Guinea pig for her birthday. I'm hoping Webkinz comes out with a Guinea pig so I don't have to have another pet at my house to take care of. We'll have to go back to Zoomers and visit those animals again.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

You forgot to give the S-J-C a shout out!

the kendig family said...

Seriously, how many field trips have they been on. Thomas hasn't even gone on one yet. We want to go to your school.

Katie said...

that's so funny because all of the sudden johnny is obsessed with guinea pigs too (even though I am pretty sure he has never seen one!)

Mema and PaPa said...

What a fun field trip. Lily is the lucky ducky to get to go too. Porter is looking so tall and skinny and so cute of course. Cute Lovey looks like that giant guinea pig could eat her. I didn't know they grew so big. Found that webkinz yet? ILYT oxoxo