We were able to spend some time with the Moscow West missionaries. They were so cute and seemed to be valiant servants. It would be a difficult mission so they need the best of the best. The kids even got their own tags and loved being a missionary too. They even sang
I am a child of God in Spanish for the first service at the new Spanish branch. Matt gave the talk and did a great job. So I think I didn't understand much.

Eating lunch with the missionaries after the zone leaders council.


The future Elder Flake



4 comments:
Hi Brookie. Cute pictures! I'm glad you got to go see your parents and glad you made it home safe and sound. I love Lily's hair all curled up--those are three cute kids!
I love that crazy lillers
I love the pictures...so glad you all went together! Sidenote: your hair is so cute! I love the name tags...make sure you post all the stuff you did...I love the pictures!
It was so cool that you were here for our historical first Spanish Branch in Moscow meeting. Matt did such a good job on his talk and the Flake family special number in Spanish was mucho bueno. We were so blessed to have you be a part of the meeting and make history here in Moscow. I sure missed going to church with you guys today. ILYT oxoxo
Post a Comment