<>

I've heard from my siblings how great the Russian circus was so our kids were dying to see it. We waited till Matt arrived in Russia to go. It was great!!!!! There were lions, dancing poodles, a chicken in ballet toe shoes, and man and woman dancing on moving horses, and much more. The kids loved it. Jane was harder to contain in a seat so I took her out and then Matt took over and was able to get her to sleep. Thank goodness that girl is strong and very very active. Thanks Mema and Papa for a great time at the circus. I think this one will be hard to beat in the USA. I think animal rights activist would not be happy.




10 comments:
Is that a real tiger you are sitting behind? WHAT?? How in the world could you even get that close-I would have been out the door. What a fun trip you had. I love seeing your parents-they look so good. What a fun vacation and good memories. I love all the pics. Did you have to do that plane ride with all 3 by your self on the way up?? That is crazy. I love your hair by the way-super sassy!!
Ok, I thought for sure the tiger had to be stuffed but then after seeing the Leopard...I don't know?? Real or not? Very convincing however and really way too cool!
The animals are all real. I know what was I thinking. The tiger was a baby and I think they dope them up a bit.
I have loved all of the pictures you have posted about your visit to Moscow. I still can't believe that my anxiety daughter allowed her children to sit next to these deadly, but very real animals. What a great photo shoot though--the drugs worked. ILYT oxoxo
No fair! WE olny got a monkey in a dress, a runnaway rabbit, and a dog in a hula outfit.
I am dying about those real life wild animals!! I don't think you could do that in the U.S. So cool!! I love how Lily is like totally comfortable with it. She reminds me so much of Emery with her love for all animals. So funny that you screamed at the soldier. Great pics!!
It looks like you guys had a great time in Moscow! What a neat trip.
Hi Brooke,
That would have to be the best Christmas Card ever! It looks like you guys had a great time in Russsia and I give you thumbs up for taking three kids on that plane ride by yourself. Thanks for telling me about your blog! It was fun to see you guys in California. Also, if you ever want to see my blog I just need your email address, you can email me at rnsgarner123@msn.com so I can invite you.
Staci
It looks like you had an AWESOME trip to Russia!!! How fun to go visit as your parents are serving there :) The circus?!- CRAZY Wild, I was thinking fake tigers- freaky! That will be great memories, your kids are adorable & look so much like you.
luvs
jodi
I loved looking at all your pictures from Russia tonight. It looks like you had such a great time, and I know your parents LOVED having you there. Blogs are great, and I love checking in on the Collins kids and their missionary pres. parents. The pictures are always so good. By the way Brooke, I think I've told you before, but you have a darling family!! I'm so glad you got to go visit Russia:)
Post a Comment