
In front of Lennon's tomb. As Matt, Porter and I were walking down to see him it was really dark. I could see a soldier at the end of the hall. I thought it was a statue. As we got closer it moved and I screamed. It scared me so bad.


Mema and Papa showed us around Red Square. It was so cool to be there and see the buildings I've seen in pictures and TV for so long.






My mom took the kids for a day and Matt and I were able to tour the Kremlin. We really wanted to see the armory and they only sell a few tickets. So we got there really early and we were 5Th in line. But to our dismay many people made there way up to the front. They didn't care that we had been in line. The last tickets were sold to the group in front of us. So we went on a tour of the grounds and churches. There were some really neat churches. I couldn't read Russian so I didn't find out much about them. Matt listened to a tour group speaking Spanish, so he understood somethings and passed it along. The art inside was really cool and the air inside was really cool too.
1 comment:
No matter how many times I go to Red Square it is always such a surreal experience for me. It is my favorite spot in Russia with so much history, etc. and so beautiful. Seeing all of these cute pictures brings me such great joy and gratefulness that you came over to see us. That picture with you and Dad sure is cute and of course Lily with her horses and her PaPa too so adorable. Actually, I love them all. You have such a cute, adorable family. ILYT oxoxox
Post a Comment