How fun to go swimming. I love the water but unfortunatly have no access to a pool. Thanks so much for the blanket. I LOVE it. It is perfect. Its light but still fuzzy and comfy. Thanks so much.
YAY! I can't wait to go swimming this summer. Too bad I'm not looking forward to getting into a swimsuit though. Your kids are seriously sooo cute! I love those cute little faces!
After talking to you on the phone last night I couldn't wait to wake up and get to my computer to see your new post. Nothing better than waking up to pictures of my kiddies. So cute, so adorable, so missed and so loved by their MeMa. ILYT oxoxo
So when people ask questions on blogs do I respond on their blog, or something way smarter? Anyway your kids are so cute and how fun is it to just spend saturday at the beach and Monday @ the pool! p.s. got the pjs @old navy and Nat of course is my own personal photographer.
Hey Brooke, It's Kristi from AZ, Amy's Bsitter. Anyway, I created a blogspot and I have some cute pics of the Skousen Girls up from this weekend. So you should check it out. It was good seeing you when you came down btw. I didn't get to tell you that b/c things were kinda crazy, but ya oh and your kids are so sweet adn well behaved. They are a dream to watch!! Ok well here's my link, check it out!! http://kristikleisler.blogspot.com/
8 comments:
How fun to go swimming. I love the water but unfortunatly have no access to a pool. Thanks so much for the blanket. I LOVE it. It is perfect. Its light but still fuzzy and comfy. Thanks so much.
YAY! I can't wait to go swimming this summer. Too bad I'm not looking forward to getting into a swimsuit though. Your kids are seriously sooo cute! I love those cute little faces!
After talking to you on the phone last night I couldn't wait to wake up and get to my computer to see your new post. Nothing better than waking up to pictures of my kiddies. So cute, so adorable, so missed and so loved by their MeMa. ILYT oxoxo
Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how much Porter looks like his cute mama!! Adorable!
your little boy reminds me of Jono so much. Everytime I see his pictures he is making a face that totally looks like him
So when people ask questions on blogs do I respond on their blog, or something way smarter? Anyway your kids are so cute and how fun is it to just spend saturday at the beach and Monday @ the pool!
p.s. got the pjs @old navy and Nat of course is my own personal photographer.
How fun! I love summer days. How are you feeling? Your time is getting close!
Hey Brooke,
It's Kristi from AZ, Amy's Bsitter. Anyway, I created a blogspot and I have some cute pics of the Skousen Girls up from this weekend. So you should check it out. It was good seeing you when you came down btw. I didn't get to tell you that b/c things were kinda crazy, but ya oh and your kids are so sweet adn well behaved. They are a dream to watch!! Ok well here's my link, check it out!!
http://kristikleisler.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment