Monday, August 27, 2007

Boulder, Utah









We made a trip toMatt's parents' ranch in Boulder, Utah. Matt and the kids did a lot hiking, fishing, and swimming. We took along Thomas, Matt's cousin's kid, who was great. Porter and Thomas had a blast and really enjoyed everything especially the karate fights. I relaxed, read, cooked, and took care of baby Jane. Lily loved the cows and feeding the horses. She was afraid of the spiders, the long dark hallway and stairs in the ranch house. All in all it was a sucessful Boulder trip before Porter starts his first day of school.

5 comments:

Rachel Cunningham said...

What a gorgeous place! Is that Baby Jane in the hot tub? I am so impressed with your traveling skills with a new baby. Gotta love the Baby Bjorn. Wyatt spent a lot of time hanging out in that. Looks like a fun family trip!

Shelly said...

That place looks so beautiful. Where in the world is boulder Ut. I dont think ive ever heard of it. Im glad you got to relax a bit. You look awesome by the way, baby Jane is so sweet. I love the picture of her and the other baby on the blanket. Oh, and love the Vans!!!!!

The Dunford Family said...

Sounds like a lot of fun...I'm in desperate need of a vacation. In October we're taking the kids to Disneyland.....I need my own vaca. by the by....you look too good to have a newborn!

Mema and PaPa said...

Boulder is the BOMB. What a fun time with the great Flake family. One of these days I am going to Boulder and get in on all the fun and the beauty that is there. Erin loved having you stop by on your way home. Did you give baby Jude kisses from me too? My sweetheart Jane is looking alot like her Daddy in that hot tub picture. So so so cute. ILYT oxoxo

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

It's been too long since we've been in Boulder. So many good memories! You have to love Calf Creek falls, I still have a scar on my back from the rocks when we tried to make our own water slide. And baby Sam and Jane are too cute together!