Thursday, August 16, 2007

Saturday Beach trip






We love the beach and are getting in all the trips we can before school starts and we get busy. The kids sure love being in the water with their dad.

10 comments:

Ashly said...

I love that your Thirst Buster mug is still getting used! I definitely think that you have gotten your $3 worth out of that thing. Little Jane is getting so big already. I can't believe she is one month old!

Liz said...

So fun! What a great Dad Matt is. Jane is such a cutie.

Nancy said...

You guys always look like you are having the most fun ever. I love that Matt loves to be a hands on dad. He rocks.

Kristi Kleisler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi Kleisler said...

Hey you guys are all so stink'n cute!!! Totally missing the beach by the way and all of your wonderful kiddos. Anyway you are very welcome for the package- you'll have to take a pic of Jane in those shoes b/c I am sure she is just the most adorable skater baby girl ever!!!

Mema and PaPa said...

My kiddies are true California Beach Bums. Matt has shown them how to love the beach from day 1. He is such a good Daddy. I recognize Jane's hot pink onesie. So cute. It doesn't seem that long ago that Lily was wearing it. Is she wearing those cute French shoes? What a precious family. MeMa is the Lucky Ducky for sure. ILYT oxoxoxo

The Dunford Family said...

beach baby, huh! Was that her first time to the beach?

Rachel Cunningham said...

How fun to live so close to the beach and take a day trip! My kids discovered boogie boarding this year and loved it. Those lotion pictures are hilarious...she's destined to be a hair-dresser for sure.

Chris and Anney Malone said...

How fun to go to the beach so much, I need to move there because this heat is going to kill me. Looks like your having all kinds of fun, the lotion monster is hillarious!

Shelly said...

Fun times at the beach. Im so jealous that you live so close and can make little day trips. Jane is so cute. Lily is quite the funny one with the lotion. I think they figure that Mom cant get up when nursing and that means its time to get into whatever I can find. Good times.