Thursday, August 9, 2007

Chubby Jane


Janie has chubbed up so fast. She is a good baby and dosen't miss a meal. We all adore her.

12 comments:

Hillary said...

She is so cute

Hess Fam said...

She really is so darn cute!

Ashly said...

That little chunker is a cutie! She looks so cute with her little headband from her aunt Amy. Is her hair thinning out? It looks like she might have less hair than when I saw her last.

Chris and Anney Malone said...

She is so cute, can't BELIEVE how fast they grow! I love the chubs. Katie is staring early learners kindergarten next week and I am so scared. I never thought I would have a hard time letting go.

The Dunford Family said...

Her cheeks are too cute! Did you have a nice day on Saturday? That was nice of Mat to take them out. Some alone time with you and baby Jane...very nice!

Shelly said...

Oh my heck, she gets cuter and cuter. Love, love the blanket. Did you make that one??? How nice to have some time alone with no other kids. Did you take a nap?? I love the spider picture.

Rachel Cunningham said...

She is so cute Brooke! Also love the blanket. When does Porter start school? We started today and I was more sad than I thought I would be. It's hard sending out into the real world!

The Plewe Clan said...

She is so cute. I love the headband...I cannot believe how fast she has grown!

Missy said...

Sorry Brooke, I just have to ask you...can your kids be any cuter???

Congrats on #3.

This is Missy (Grover) Glover by the way.

Anonymous said...

She is a doll. Love the outfit, bow and blanket!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

wow she is beautiful!

Brittney Smith said...

I know I continue to say how cute your baby is, but she really is adorable. I hope your family is doing well.