

Porter did great on his first day of school. I was the one having a hard time. Good thing I had sunglasses on because I couldn't hold back the tears. My little Porter, well he is the tallest of the class but still little to me, is off to full day kindergarten. Isn't he a cute student in his school uniform.
7 comments:
Oh how cute!! I can't believe PortDoggie is an all day Kindergartener!!! I am sure he is loving it and doing so well! Prolly less trouble than Kiley and Grayson are in their Kindgergarten class! lol ;)
My Pardner looks all grown up with his backpack on going off to school. I never thought he was tall for his age. He is so stinking cute. What happened to that use to be baby boy? MeMa no like growing up so fast. Poor Brookee girl---you are too much like me---I still don't like the fact that you kids left me behind. Sensitivity is a gift right? How did Lily do without her big brother and best friend? I miss you all too too much. ILYT oxoxox
Every morning I watch Katie run off to class in a big school by herself and I get choked up still, after 2 weeks. Why do they grow so fast and leave us? He is so cute, and lucky to have such a good mom!
What a handsome little school boy. Such a long day...I'm still getting used to Tuck being gone that long. I feel like he's too young to sit in school all day. Oh well, I guess we all did it. Does he like his teacher?
I totally understand...keep the sunglasses handy because they are a good shield for the tears!
Way to go, Port-Dog! That is a school uniform? It's so hip.
Thanks for letting me know about the paint color! We found it and we love it. Porter is seriously the cutest boy. I love his hair and little school outfit.
Post a Comment