Nutty Lovey Lily! I love the fact tht she was so proud of herself. I wonder what planet she was on when she was slathering up the lotion? She is great to entertain herself. I loved the pictures. I love her tons. ILYT oxoxoxo
ahhh.....the joys of having a new little one...the siblings get more time to themselves. which is not always a good thing, but very funny and love the pictures.
5 comments:
Looking good Lily. Ha! That is hilarious!
Love that Lily girl- she is so funny!!! So much imagination in such a samll little girl!!!
Nutty Lovey Lily! I love the fact tht she was so proud of herself. I wonder what planet she was on when she was slathering up the lotion? She is great to entertain herself. I loved the pictures. I love her tons. ILYT oxoxoxo
ahhh.....the joys of having a new little one...the siblings get more time to themselves. which is not always a good thing, but very funny and love the pictures.
OH My Gosh Brooke...and I am sure you handled it with class and style unlike myself...I would have totally freaked out! I just love 3 year olds!
Post a Comment