
Porter in toontown

In line for Pirates

That's one happy baby

We waited in line forever to see the princesses. Right before we got in Bell, Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White changed places for Jasmine, Cinderella, and Pocahontas. Lily was not happy with Pocahontas. Lily said that Pocahontas is not a princess.

Lily was in heaven with Cinderella

Porter and Kiley

Amy and Annie
5 comments:
I have been checking your blog a million times a day waiting for you to post some pics from disney land! So cute! Im sad we couldn't be there to hang out with the Flakes, Skousens and Collins! Porter is getting WAY too old. It is so sad!
I knew I could count on you to get some pictures of the fun time at Disneyland. That Jane truly is one happy baby. Amy says she never cries. I agree with Lily--Pocahantis does not seem like much of a Princess--now Cinderella--that's a different story. The girlies and their Princesses--they love them. Porter is looking way too old. I'm glad you all had fun together. Of course I'm jealous as always. ILYT oxoxo
I love how Lily is pretending to be shy in those princess pictures--not likely.
Way cute!! I am with Ashly I have been checking your blog waiting for you to post the Disney pics!! Yours are way better than Amy's (she's just not very good about remembering to get her camera out and take pics! Anyway it looks like you guys had fun! I am so jealous, but hey I will be there on Thursday going to Disneyland with my whole fam!! Too bad I won't see ya- but hey the week after that you guys will be here!!! woot woot
Thats so fun that you live that close to disneyland and all your family can come visit. I think Annie is Amys twin-that is crazy. Jane looks like the happiest baby being in the happiest place on earth. Im still waiting for some new house pics. Where are you going for thanksgiving? Are you going to be in AZ? Thats where we will be-if you are, we need to get together. Let me know
Post a Comment