Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween


Jedi Knight

<> Tink




We had a great Halloween. There were a lot of parties all week and the kids had fun dressing up. Lily was something different each time because everything was to itchy. We have a lot of candy that I want to throw away, but the kids are loving it. Now we are even closer to Christmas. It will be here before you know it.!

12 comments:

Ashly said...

So cute! Lily is the cutest little tink ever. Porter looks amazing as a Jedi Knight! What other costumes did Lily sport? That little chubby Jane is soooo cute!

stacy said...

let me give you a suggestion for the candy, this is something that we do every year.

three days after halloween i have the kids pick 10 of their favorite candies and then that night "the candy fairy" comes and takes the candy and in it's place she leaves a CHEAP gift for the kids as a trade. the kids love it and are excited to get rid of their candy every year just so they can see what the candy fairy brings.

just an idea for you. oh and ofcourse you get to choose what the fairy does with the candy. i usualy just toss it. :)

Brooke said...

Ashly:Lily was Sleeping beauty, a purple princess, and a balerina. She liked the balerina the best because it was soft and comfortable. I think she takes after her momma.

Nancy said...

Love all those costumes. It is fun to see what everyones kids are. I think it says alot about the kids and what they are like.

Mema and PaPa said...

I'm glad I got to see my Flake kids all dressed up too. So cute--all of them. Porter looked like he was a pretty serious Jedi. I'm sure my Lovey was very serious and in another world with each and every character she was throughout the week. She is such a nut! Jane just keeps growing and getting cuter every time I see a picture of her--how is it possible?
I'm glad Halloween was a success and that you updated your blog so that I could see my kiddies. ILYT oxoxo

Kristi Kleisler said...

Super cute!! Porter is so into character, it's great!! Love those kiddies of yours! Hey so are you guys coming here? Amy hasn't said anything about them going to Cali, but then again she always forgets to tell me stuff! lol

Shelly said...

Your kids looked so cute. Lily is the perfect tinkerbell and Porter kinda looks like Jedi in the movie. I cannot believe how big Jane is. I love the picture of her with her new cousin Sawyer-she is a chunk. Hey, are you coming to Utah for any holiday this year? I would love to see you if you do.

Rachel Cunningham said...

So cute all dressed up! Too bad we don't live by each other because Porter and Tucker would love playing together. Tucker loves loves loves Star Wars and lightsabers. Lily is so cute and I love how she had ten costume changes...such a girly girl.

Hillary said...

Lily is so cute and Porter is too funny. We miss you guys. Oh yeah, I’m out of nursery. Now I am the first counselor in the primary presidency.

Abby Runyan said...

Such cute costumes, they looke so cute. Loved seeing pics of Jono and Shelly's new addition. SO fun. You look so good!

Kristi Kleisler said...

Wow 10 comments- your popular!! lol So I talked to that punk of a sister of yours and she "forgot" to tell me they were going to Disneyland and staying at your house. No Fair!! I'm jealous! I want to go!!

The Dunford Family said...

cute kids and cute costumes! instead of throwing our candy away this year....like I always end up doing...Briggs and Reagan took it to school, they're collecting it and giving it to the homeless and the hungry. Nice thought, but candy??? Oh well, feels better than throwing it away!