Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Melting pot




Matt's parents took us out to the Melting Pot. It was so much fun and the food was pretty tasty too. Matt's sister Lindsay and her husband Judd were visiting from Utah. Matt's brother Ethan and girlfriend Heidi joined in on the fun too. Fondue anyone?

6 comments:

the kendig family said...

Wow, santa baby is hot!!!

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Brooke, I'm so stoked that I made the Blog! I'll probably become an instant internet celebrity. We had fun with you guys over the weekend and I can't stop thinking about how great your little house is!

Ashly said...

YUMMY! Ethan's girl is a cutie!

Rachel Cunningham said...

We went there once for Valentines' Day and it was fun! The dessert was the highlight. I want to see pictures of your house! E-mail me a couple if you don't want to blog them. Cute costumes on your cute kiddies!

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to try that place. Looks like fun! Jane is the cutest bunny I've ever seen! I think Porter looks like Matt's sister.

Shelly said...

I have always wanted to go there. It looks sooo yummy. Im with Rach, im dying to see some pics of the new house. I love those pictures of jane in that bunny costume-super cute.