

Matt took the kids and met his Dad and cousin Johnny at the zoo on Saturday. I had to prepare a talk for church so I needed some time to think. The kids had a great time spending time with Johnny who is here from Utah. They were also lucky to get a chance to ride the elephant. It is there on a few Saturdays out of the year. I was able to get my talk prepared and now I just need to plan my Sundayschool lesson. I guess I'll do that tonight after the kids go to bed.



3 comments:
I love your new blog design! Porter looks so handsome with his parted hair!
Getting fancy with the blog! Love the new look! Fun times at the zoo...and an elephant ride...that's awesome. Disneyland looked so fun with Amy's family.
Fun day at the zoo. I loved the pictures. How did your talk go? I know you both did great. That's just how you are. I miss you Flakes. ILYT oxoxo
Post a Comment