Is that your dog? What kind is that? What are your plans for while your here? I would love to see you if you have time. Let me know. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
What??? When did Max turn blonde? I thought he was still dark. That goes to show how long it has been since I've seen a picture of him. I love my Portdoggie Pilgrim. So cute. Hope your Zonie holiday is so fun. I'm jealous of all of you getting together. I'm Thankful for my Flakies. ILYT Miss you! oxoxox
Love the boys haircuts. I would have never recognized Max. So funny. Sad Im not hanging out with you in AZ. I love you guys. I hope you are having fun!
I didn't know you had a dog. Don't you think it is funny how we all are in ahhhh of that. I love the new pictures and especially the one with the pilgram. Such a handsome guy.
5 comments:
Is that your dog? What kind is that? What are your plans for while your here? I would love to see you if you have time. Let me know. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
What??? When did Max turn blonde? I thought he was still dark. That goes to show how long it has been since I've seen a picture of him. I love my Portdoggie Pilgrim. So cute. Hope your Zonie holiday is so fun. I'm jealous of all of you getting together. I'm Thankful for my Flakies. ILYT Miss you! oxoxox
i think that porter's hair is cute, but that max. wow! he is a whole new man. have fun in az. we really wish that you were going to be with us in ps.
Love the boys haircuts. I would have never recognized Max. So funny. Sad Im not hanging out with you in AZ. I love you guys. I hope you are having fun!
I didn't know you had a dog. Don't you think it is funny how we all are in ahhhh of that. I love the new pictures and especially the one with the pilgram. Such a handsome guy.
Post a Comment