My friend Kristina helped me recover my nasty dirty kitchen chairs and made some pillows for my couch. I'm in love with Amy Butlers new home decorator fabric. Thanks to Kristina for all her help. I love everything.
No wonder you love everything---so so cute. I can't believe what a huge difference fabrics can make. You picked some great pieces to use. Thanks for sharing. I'm still waiting for the Christmas pictures of my kiddies. I miss you all. ILYT oxoxo
6 comments:
It all looks so cute! Kristina sure is one talented little sewer isn't she!
No wonder you love everything---so so cute. I can't believe what a huge difference fabrics can make. You picked some great pieces to use. Thanks for sharing. I'm still waiting for the Christmas pictures of my kiddies. I miss you all. ILYT oxoxo
They look great! I love the colors.
She is so awesome! I love the colors. You always have the best decorating ideas.
They look great! I love the fabric and the colors look amazing...you are so creative...martha stewart in the making!
You did such a good job! Way cute!
Post a Comment