Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Eve & Day

Porter loved the Wii, and the rest of the family too.


Mema and Papa gave the girls these cute dolls.


Janie's favorite was the wrapping paper.


So tuckered out after all the parties


The kids loved doing the nativity. Lily switched from being
Mary and an angel.

The two wise men, Porter and Thomas

Lily loved all her presents. Her favorites were her two webkin horses.

The Island Princess




6 comments:

Rachel Cunningham said...

Looks like a fun Christmas at the Flake house. Love the Wii! We played it at our friends' house and it was a blast. Lily is the cutest girly girl ever. Emery loves Webkins, also. The dogs mostly. Your chairs and pillows look so good...you have such good taste in home decor. Happy New Year!

Mema and PaPa said...

Way to make my day Brookee--the Kiddies Christmas pictures. They all look so happy. Santa did good and so did all of the other givers. What are those two figures on the left of the Webkin horse? I didn't know Lily got to be the Island Princess too. She loves the dress ups and being in a world of her own. It doesn't take much to make Jane happy. Wrapping paper galore on Christmas. Is Porter the Wii champ? I'm sure he is giving his parents some stiff competition. Thanks for the pictures. I miss you all. ILYT oxoxo

Anonymous said...

I guess Christmas was a success for the Flake's! Griffy loved the wrapping paper too and the boxes. The Wii is so fun! I love the bowling and tennis. Lily is a cute, little princess. Love the new fabric for your chairs and pillows!

the kendig family said...

i need to get the picture of Thomas and Porter. i didn't get any of Tom before he stripped down.

Kristi Kleisler said...

I love how all of the pics of your kids totally show their true personalities!! So fun!! Well I guess the next time the Flake's and Skousen's get together you will have to have a Wii tournament! But I better warn ya, Hailey's getting pretty good at it. lol Oh and thanks for the support about my mission- I am just so excited and ready to go!!

Hailey said...

Lily and Maicy have the same pj's!!! Does Lily like her Island Princess doll and outfit?
She looks so cute!!!! tell Porter he needs to come down so I can beat him at snowboarding!!